Want to join a great team at AutoProtect?
We are a market leading company and we are very proud of what our achievements. We are already providing thousands of owners of cars, caravans, coaches, motorcycles and vans with award winning warranty and insurance products and with your help we will continue to grow and to thrive.
Keep checking here for job vacancies and opportunities.
Business Development Manager – Paint Protection Division
This is a leading position within a specialist function with the AutoProtect Corporate team.
Ready to begin the next stage of growth, we are seeking a highly experienced Business Development Manager to seek, nurture and convert new business opportunities and further develop the product range and coordinate support for existing clients.
You will be reporting to the Head of Corporate Sales.
You will be given responsibility for relationship management with a range of clients in the UK and then control the complete lifecycle of sales and account development.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- An existing network of contacts within the franchised dealer market.
- You can demonstrate achievement in business growth within this sector.
- You are skilled at identifying, creating and converting leads.
- Managing clients - from assisting with end user presentations and demonstrations to account management and retailer support.
- Ability to work closely with other AutoProtect sales teams to identify opportunities for new business and product development.
- A desire to work autonomously (within the structure explained above).
- A current UK driving licence.
- In return, you will get the backing of a Head Office team that has been responsible for building the AutoProtect name, for over 10 years, into an award-winning provider of add-on insurance and ancillary products to the automotive industry.
An attractive base salary, company car and bonus scheme will be offered to the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will work across the UK so your current location is not a consideration for us.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy being a part of, apply today by sending your CV to Mike Macaulay at firstname.lastname@example.org
GAP Insurance Team Leader - Harlow
Ensuring the claims handling team meets or exceeds company targets in the day-to-day handling of incoming claims by; providing front line support in product knowledge, company procedure, team performance review and training.
- Conduct all staff performance reviews and ensure they are completed within timeframes specified.
- Completion of all required reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate all company targets and ensure they are understood.
- Maintain and monitor adherance to all relevant company procedures and work instructions.
- Identify training needs and feedback requirements to Management.
- You will act as the communication channel between Management and staff in all relevant matters.
- Ensure the team complies with company instructions in all areas including HR matters.
- Manage staff coverage including holiday/sickness periods.
- Ensure staff are aware of their daily duties and any targets set.
Knowledge and Skills
- A sound knowledge of Motor Trade organisation and practice.
- Outstanding customer services skills.
- Previous training / mentoring experience of staff.
- Excellent understanding of GAP and RTI (Asset Protection) claims handling and calculations. Experience of working in a busy customer service, administration environment dealing with high volumes of customer requests to a very high standard.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent man management skills. Exceptional communication, both verbal and written.
- Skilled at prioritising your own and others' workload.
- Experience of complaint handling verbal and written.
- Compiling reports for internal and external use.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Organised, firm, methodical, accurate, good attention to detail, resilient, team player.
So, if this sounds like something you would enjoy being a part of apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Mechanical Claims Engineers– Insurance Services – Harlow
We are looking for Claims Advisors who have already spent time within a customer service environment, with mechanical and component knowledge as a must have.
So, if you are currently working in a car dealership, garage or maybe have a passion for cars and how they work and you feel you can bring your customer service knowledge to a thriving new home, it’s time we talked.
At AutoProtect you would join a hardworking, close team where you will be supported and recognised as well as having the opportunity to gain industry qualifications and develop your career. This exciting and dynamic role is crucial to us continuing to deliver the very best customer experience. Therefore our Claims Advisors are very much on the front line, assisting our customers through their enquiries and claims. No two days are ever the same within our fast paced, team environment!
We work out of great, modern offices just outside of Harlow town centre with plenty of parking and all the facilities we need to make an enjoyable, supportive environment.
In return for your commitment, energy and ideas we pay a very competitive basic salary. Our teams work standard office hours from 9 to 5.30 Monday to Friday as well as covering Saturday mornings on a rota, typically working 1 in every 4 weeks.
So, if this sounds like something you would enjoy being a part of apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.